Peach Croft Farm takes privacy seriously, this policy explains how we use personal information.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Payment information for your orders
How we use your personal information:
- To process orders from you for goods
- To deal with enquiries
- To provide you with details of our products and up and coming events
- To notify changes to what we do
- For debt recovery
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or postal address which you have provided
- For use with Sage Pay for process of credit card payments
Keeping in Touch
From time to time we would like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of up and coming events and our products.
If you are not comfortable with us storing cookies, there are a couple options that you can take when using our site:
- Most web browsers will allow you to disable all cookies or just third party cookies. Instruction on how to do this for various browsers can be found here – https://aboutcookies.org/. If you completely disable cookies our website may not function as intended.
- You can browse our site using your browser’s anonymous browsing mode, for example Chrome’s ‘incognito’ mode or Internet Explorer’s ‘inPrivate browsing’ mode. This will prevent the site from reading any older cookies, or storing any cookies for longer than our session duration.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites
You can remove your personal details at any time, by visiting our web-site or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing your information from us
You can request access to your personal information that we hold at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com or 01235 520094.