Peach Croft Farm takes privacy seriously, this policy explains how we use personal information
When you order online from Peach Croft Poultry Ltd we require you to provide your name, telephone number and postal and e-mail addresses. We do this so that we can keep you informed about the status of your order and so we can contact you in the event of any problems. All information is completely confidential and is not divulged to any third parties other than Sage Pay, who process all our credit card transactions.
How we use your personal information:
• To process orders from you for goods
• To deal with enquiries
• To provide you with details of our products and up and coming events
• To notify changes to what we do
• For debt recovery
• To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or postal address which you have provided
• For use with Sage Pay for process of credit card payments
Keeping in Touch
From time to time we would like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of up and coming events and our products.
If you are not comfortable with us storing cookies, there are a couple options that you can take when using our site:
1. Most web browsers will allow you to disable all cookies or just third party cookies. Instruction on how to do this for various browsers can be found here – https://aboutcookies.org/. If you completely disable cookies our website may not function as intended.
2. You can browse our site using your browser’s anonymous browsing mode, for example Chrome’s ‘incognito’ mode or Internet Explorer’s ‘inPrivate browsing’ mode. This will prevent the site from reading any older cookies, or storing any cookies for longer than our session duration.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites
You can request a copy of your data by clicking the button below. A confirmation message will be emailed to you.
You can request that your data be erased by clicking the button below. A confirmation message will be emailed to you. Be sure before you proceed – you will no longer be able to login or view details of past orders. Please note this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes